Your business must file a Claim in order to collect its share of the settlement funds.
This Settlement is a result of class action lawsuits filed in 2005 alleging Visa and MasterCard fixed, or inflated, the fees paid for processing credit and debit card payments, i.e., the interchange or "swipe" fees.
Class Action Capital helps our clients by performing all of the work necessary to navigate the tedious and time consuming Claim preparation and filing process and maximizes your company's financial recovery from this swipe fee Settlement.
Specifically, we assist our clients on a pay for performance model to:
- Ensure the monetary recovery for our clients is maximized and matches what is owed, while minimizing or eliminating our client's use of time and resources
- Obtain the required historical data and documentation to prove eligibility
- Prepare a valid Claim with all necessary supporting documentation
- File the Claim before the Court’s deadline, as well as timely follow up regarding potential questions from the Court
- Communicate and advocate to the Claims Administrator & Court regarding our clients’ Claims